The Law in a Wartime Initiative is focused on the following:
- Providing public authorities – both state government and local self-government – with a well-grounded legal analysis to help them in decision-making process during the wartime and to act more efficiently
- Informing Ukrainian legal professionals and civil society activists on available solutions for the legal challenges arising brought by the war
Participants of the Initiative:
- The NGO JustGroup is working in the area of criminal justice.
- Public Law and Public Administration Network UPLAN – its regional experts from Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro and Odesa are working to develop efficient legal solutions during the wartime.
- Experts from the PROSTO project “Support of services’ accessibility in Ukraine” are working to find legal solutions in the field of public services.